Oregon Conference Media Center (OCMC)
OCMC is here to produce online and broadcast media that invites the secular community in our region to understand the hope and love of Jesus.
Matthew 28:19, 20 states we need to reach people to make disciples, OCMC has this perspective in mind, and we would like to support and honor God's word, fulfilling the orders described.
Requesting OCMCs Services
Media Center Vision and Mission
Oregon Conference Media Center Mission Statement
The Media Center will follow the pattern of Christ who, “mingled with men as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. Then He bade them, ‘Follow me."
It is our purpose, as those “Called by God to Go…as Members in Ministry” to produce various media and programming tools to engage our members and churches in relevant relationships with secular urban people and the growing Latino community in the greater Portland, Oregon area and beyond, introducing them to the Jesus who loves them and is returning soon for them, and inviting them to become a part of his end-time family.
Oregon Conference Media Center Vision Statement
To broadcast through current Hope Channel and Esperanza, as well as through the innovative leading of the Holy Spirit to locally produce pertinent programming for television broadcast and various creative media content that will result in more effective tools to facilitate our members in ministry to engage in relevant redemptive relationships with the secular population having the following results:
• Increased positive community awareness of Adventism
• Increased spiritual conversations between members and secular persons
• Increased number of secular persons engaged in church-sponsored community outreach
• Increased guests visiting to various church-related activities and events
• Increased number of Bible study interests
• Increased response to evangelist series
• Increased number of members